Posted on November 17 2015
Here at BANGLE CREATIONS, we want to make sure you get the right product, we know a girl can never have enough bangles so if you need help finding your perfect size then this sizing guide is sure to help!
There are two options to help you work our your bangle size...
- Find a bangle which fits you. If you don’t have one (don’t worry!), jump forward to option 2
- Measure the diameter using the guide below to see what size bangle you are.
- Find a flexible measuring tape.
- Close your fingers & thumb together. Measure the circumference around the widest part of your hand (i.e. the knuckles) keeping the measuring tape taught.
- Finally, refer to the bangle chart to find your size in CM's
We stock bangles in size 2.4, 2.6 or 2.8. In some cases you may find you need an alternative size, if so, get in contact and we will see what we can do!