Posted on November 17 2015
In the Indian culture, different coloured bangles traditionally signify different things.
- Red signifies energy and prosperity
- Green denotes good luck and fertility
- Purple represents independence
- Blue supports tranquillity and wisdom
- Yellow bangles are meant for happiness
- Orange promotes success
- White is for new beginnings and orange is for success.
- Black indicates power
- Silver bangles denote strength; and
- Gold bangles are the ultimate symbol of fortune and prosperity.
Now you know the meanings behind the colours, don't be afraid to stimulate your mind and senses depending on the occasion and expectations.